THE CREAM IN YOUR COFFEE | ART BASEL MIAMI 2011
Pulse Miami Preview | Photo by Torren Lee
Miami has that Art Basel buzz this week and I love it. If you’re not in Miami right now, you should be. I already got my Basel started with Tuesday nights’ PULSE Miami preview. Happy Basel everyone!
- If you’re in a hurry, Interview does Art Basel in 60 seconds.
- Guide to 2011 Art Basel Miami Beach Fairs
- Beached Miami suggests the top 10 things to do for Basel.
- Wasabi Fashion Cult tells us where to party and gives us the 10 Art Basel Commandments.
- Miami New Times: Ten best parties and concerts during Basel. Get your party on.
- Miami New Times: Art Basel Food Guide & Food Truck Guide. Yum.
- Find out How the City on the Beach Became an International Cultural Hotspot.
Below are some of the art fairs I suggest you check out.
PULSE MIAMI 2011
Fair hours are Thurs from 1 to 7 p.m., Fri & Sat 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sun 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $20; students/seniors/groups $15; multipass (4-day entry) $25; groups $10.
The Ice Palace
1400 N. Miami Avenue, Miami
The Fair is open Weds – Sat from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sun from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
N.E. 1st Avenue at 30th Street
Wynwood Art District
ART ASIA MIAMI
Fair hours are Weds – Sat from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sun from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. One day admission is $20; students $15.
Art Asia Miami
N.E. 1st Avenue at 30th Street, Miami Midtown
RED DOT MIAMI
Fair hours are Weds from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Thurs – Sat from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sun 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Red Dot Miami
3011 N.E. 1st Avenue, Wynwood Art District
ART BASEL MIAMI BEACH 2011
Miami Beach Convention Center
1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach
The Fair is open Weds through Sat from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sun from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission is $15for one-day pass and $30 for multi-day pass. Students, seniors and groups of ten or more can enter for $10 per person.
3101 N.E. 1st Avenue, Wynwood Art District