THE CREAM IN YOUR COFFEE : 8.23.11
- Ellen Von Unwerth dazzles me once again with her Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Images. They’re fun, flirty, and have a nostalgic cinematic quality to them. Guess enlisted actress Amber Heard for the job. I dream of having Ellen Von Unwerth shoot me someday.
- I recently discovered Veggie Wedgie, a raw foodies dream blog. It has recipes for drinks, salads, sweets and more. With recipes for things like Peach Donuts Glazed with White Chocolate & Pistachios, you won’t believe they’re raw-vegan!
- Nubby answers How Do I Determine What My Clients Want? Sometimes determining what a client wants can be tricky but provides some great insight for freelance designers.
- If you have some blank walls to fill and are a design enthusiast, I Need Nice Things is for you. They sell beautiful contemporary pieces that don’t hurt your wallet. Their simple graphic prints range in styles from typographic to illustrative.
- What does your favorite font say about you? Just My Type by Simon Garfield answers that question. My favorites of the moment are Gotham , Bodoni, & Hoefler . Hmm…
- Are you tired of crappy temporary tattoos? Well someone was, so they created Tattly Designy Temporary Tattoos. With designers such as James Victore and Jessica Hische submitting designs, I may have to buy some for myself. Check out Jessica Hisches nerdy take on a tattoo classic.